Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am exploding BOM at scheduling agreement, with LUMF (TAP) and TAN for two sub item, price is not relevant for hte main item over here. When I am going to save the document system give me incompletion log for "Net Value" at main item level. and cant save the document until i chosse and enter value of any condition type which is not statistical with any value.

It is acceptable that i can add any value to resolve the issue, but i want to resolve this issue.

Please advise how i should resolve this issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hold the scenaio due to system non availability...

Thanks

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

in transaction OVA2 you can setup incompletion procedure.

In transaction VUP2 you can assign the incompletion procedure at an item category.

You could assign to main-item category an incompletion procedure without net value field.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

In Sales Order Select the Item and Select the Pricing Item Condition Icon------> and again you Select "Analysis Push Button Screen" in Analysis Pricing you check whether condition records are existing for each Condition or not?

If you found anyone missing .maintain Records in VK11.

If not

Check with you material master in Basic Data1--->whether you have maintained "Gross weight and Net Weight."

Regards.

Seegal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes analysis did say that there are condition record missing, but its a main material (LUMF, TAp) and not priceable, than how should maintain the record for this.

i am bu passing this so far by putting any value against any one condition type which is not statistical, but i am looking for hte standard solution.

Looking for your feedback.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I have a doubt.

As per my knowledge, In BOM for Main item the Item category group should be ERLA and in order the item category should be TAQ.

In the component material, the Item category group be LUMF and the item category will be TAP.

Have you configured the BOM in this way.

Regards,

MT

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.

I used LUMF and item category is TAP.

every thing was ok, if have no solution do tell me how forcefully i can hold this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Yes i know that TAP item is not relevent for Pricing,

But My Condition records Answers referes to TAN items which are pricable.

Hope you umderstand

Regards,

Seegal