cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 registar is not updated in J1I5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have done sales cycle and created the excise invoice and the CENVAT utilization is also happening.However the Updation of the RG1 register is not happening.

Please let me know what would be the reason for not occuring.

Regards

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly check SPRO settings in Tax on goods movement -> India -> Business Transactions -> Excise Registers - > Specify Sapscript forms.

Check for your Company code whether for RG1 register entry is maintained or not in above node.

If it is not there, then pl maintain it for RG1. This may be problem in your case.

With regards,

Ajay Bhalekar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanik

there are 2 important rules by which Rg1 updating will happen.

1. Whether there is stock in Rg1 ,not in FG store but the stock updated through RMA in RG1 register .So for updating RG1 register for excise invoice you should always follow the sequence of updating receipts first and then dispatch. Even if your stock is present in ware house untill u update it through J1I5 it will not be available in RG1 register for dispatch.

2. Check the plant, excise group and J1ID input ,output settings.If system does not find it combination then also there will be red light.

And apart from that , check that you are using correct classification and classification sequence.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below link updated by me on WIKI regarding registers.

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/EXCISEREGISTERSUPDATION%2CEXTRACTIONAND+PRINTING.]

regards

Prashanth Goud

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Maintain for that material chapter ID in J1ID t-code.

Now you try to to update in j1i5. if you get any error post that error.

Reards

raj.