cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC hang after launch the ABAP Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i do the SFLIGHT tutorial that provide by SAP. When I launch it in http://venture.imedea.int:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_00_sflight

then it need me to login. After i login then it will display the tutorial output. But i cannot select anything from the button there because it make my computer hang. Is there any configuration that i need to set so i can access it without make my CPU load become 100%?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhamad,

In your component, are all the fields statically created or there are some dynamic manipulations as well? Please check the attributes of the various UI elements. Some times they cause this prob. E.g., in dropdown by key if you pass the attribute label_for, the appl. hangs after any change on the UI.

Thanks and best regards,

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abir,

Thank you fro your reply. I didnt change anything inside the component. And what do is just follow the tutorial from : [original link is broken]

Or maybe i need to change anything in SICF or maybe something wrong with the tutorial. Or else is there any configuration that i miss out?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhamad ,

I think it might be the problem with the browser. Which version are you using? If you are using IE8.0, downgrade it to IE6 or 7.0.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

FYI, im using IE8..same also goes with mozilla firefox..i will downgrade the version first and will update later.

Thanks