cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xsd containing ccts declarations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a Cross Industry Invoice xsd schema downloaded from the Net, the xsd however contains a lot of ccts tags/declaration, when I import the xsd file into PI and look at it in the mapping screen i can only see three fields ,Am i missing anything while importing it into PI,How can I see all the tags in it..below is the link for the schema...for you ...kindly help...

http://www.unece.org/uncefact/data/standard/CrossIndustryInvoice_1p0.xsd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the Main xsd has three external references , and the external references inturn has other references..I am unable to see the whole fields in Messaging mapping though I specify the reference xsd under "Source"....could anybody help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Yes you are right the xsd has external references, however I am unable to link the main xsd to the referrences from the "External References" Tab. I am unable to copy the referenced xsd of the Source tab..when i click on COPy or EDIT nothing happens ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there are some external references in your main XSD, and that's the reason rest of the fields are not coming up.

In the Messages tab in the external definition, is the types coming in red? If yes, that means the referencing structures are in error.

regards,

Neetesh