SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price creation - External price

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Has anyone experience by creating (using) prices in IS-U Billing with the key EPREI-EXTPRICE = X? I found some information in F1 help of this field, but thats all:

"If the field is selected for a price, then the price is handled differently.

It is a price that is defined and calculated by means of user exits".

I appreciate any information.

Vlado

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you set the Ext. price (external price) indicator, only the header data is used in billing. You must maintain the price history by means of enhancement EBIS0001 (IS-U: External Prices). For more information, see the documentation for this enhancement.

You can see this enhancement using SMOD transaction. If you want to implement this then use CMOD and activate this FM.

And then create program ZXEPRU01 and code in it.

In that you can see that FM EXIT_SAPLEA91_001 is used.

This user exit is for determining external prices in billing (Electrabel prices).

You must create an external price in Transaction EA89, where you maintain its header data and indicate that it is an external price.

Based on the transferred price key and the period, the user exit determines the prices to be used and passes them in a table with the EPREIH structure.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Pranaya

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you set the Ext. price (external price) indicator, only the header data is used in billing. You must maintain the price history by means of enhancement EBIS0001 (IS-U: External Prices). For more information, see the documentation for this enhancement.

You can see this enhancement using SMOD transaction. If you want to implement this then use CMOD and activate this FM.

And then create program ZXEPRU01 and code in it.

In that you can see that FM EXIT_SAPLEA91_001 is used.

This user exit is for determining external prices in billing (Electrabel prices).

You must create an external price in Transaction EA89, where you maintain its header data and indicate that it is an external price.

Based on the transferred price key and the period, the user exit determines the prices to be used and passes them in a table with the EPREIH structure.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Pranaya

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made configuration for the external prices as you described. In the include ZXEPRU01 I filled the EPREIH structure from the customizing table with prices and the billing was made successfully.

Thanks for help.

Vlado

0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to hear that billing was done successfully. Give me points if it was helpful.

Regards,

pranaya

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will do it now. Sorry.

Edited by: Vlado Belis on Mar 18, 2010 12:15 PM