cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketset Procurement and BBPC_MARKETSET

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! Does anyone have information on Marketset Procurement? I was looking at this table BBPC_MARKETSET and wish to understand in more details what it is for and how we can use it. I looked this up in SDN and google but couldn't find any information. Is this commonly used?

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

No further information gathered

Former Member
0 Kudos

SF,

I think I saw your original post for Cost Centre for Company code.

It would appear that Company code is a field in BBP_DET_ACCOUNT table but does not show in the IMG as an editable field.

Can anyone let us know why the field is in the table and how it can be used because we would be interested as well.

Regards

Allen

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Based on my testing (relating to the previous post), if I set the multicompany indicator in the table BBPC_MARKETSET, the company code field in table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT will be opened up in the configuration. I can maintain and save the data but I get error 'Enter exactly one partner of typ Sold-to Party' during shopping. This error does not apply to the standard SRM functions that I am using it for plus I am not working on SUS. So, I am curious as to how this Marketset Procurement works and where it is in use. There is very little information as far as I know.

Regards

SF

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your business requirement ? It is easier that we find a solution based on business requirements rather than reverse engineering from technical table definition.

Regards,

Masa

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

My original requirement was to determine GL based on company code and product category. This I have raised a separate issue and it looks like I still have to continue with the custom solution to achieve that. However, due to the investigation for this solution, I came across this table and am curious to find out what this is originally meant for and hence the question since there is very little information out there.

Cheers!

SF

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about implementing BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT BADI ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure marketset procurement is commonly used. To my understanding, marketset procurement was an approach when SAP was trying to deploy SRM as a hosted solution. But nowadays, I believe most SRM customers are using SRM as an on premise solution.