SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to read the status of Installation and service order for a BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. I have a business partner and i would like to know the staus of the installation(Disconnected or connected etc.,) existed for this business partner. For this Please provide me the tables which i can use to get the above information.

2. I have a business partner and i would like to know the status of the service orders(open, completed etc.,) existed for this business partner. For this please provide me the tables which i can use.

Contributions will be highly appriciated. Thanks

Regards,

Lakshmana.P

3 REPLIES 3

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I propose to check this thread

Best regards

Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Answer to ur first question. Pass Business Partner in FKKVKP and get Contract Account. Pass Contract Account in EDISCACT in Reference Object Key field and fetch Disconnection document number.If Document Found then Installation is Disconnected else Active.

2) Pass Business Partner in VIAFKOS in Customer field and get Order number and Stage as Output. Stage= 2 ie, Released means Open, Stage = 6 ie, Cancelled order and Stage = 3 ie, Technically Completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved

Regards,

Lakshmana.P