cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace sapwebsapconsole with ITSMobile

0 Kudos

I have a few questions regarding ITSMobile configurations as we are in the process of replacing our sapwebsapconsole with ITSMobile.

We currently have intermec scanning device (use by multiple users), and backend ECC6.0 SP13. We also have SSO configured withSAP Portal NW7.0SP14 mainly configured for ESS, and Reports.

As a proof of concept, I created 1 service (ZITSMOBILE) for Transaction LM01 in sicf as well as in SE80.

Under this service, I generated all the templates for all the programs and screens: which contains about 50 templates.

Goods Receipt

Putaway

Goods Issue

Returns

WM Processes

I selected WebGui for Generating Style as this is what worked with the screen without modifications.

And the GUI Configuration: I added as I went along and read some of the threads for corrections and this is what I ended up with to make all the settigns work, including the log-off (F8) button.

~ITSMOBILE 1

~TRANSACTION LM01

~THEME 99

~NOHEADEROKCODE 1

~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE 1

~WEBGUI 1

~SOURCES ITSMOBILE00

Can someone please let me know if using 1 service is sufficient to service all the templates mentioned above?

And is it OK to use WebGui for Generating Style (all docs indicates using MobileDevice ....)?

As for logging into the device, I noticed that prompts for login 2x. Once for the browser (it seems) 2nd to the backend (ECC). Can the 2nd or 1st login be eliminated? We would like the RF Device users to login to the device, and be disconnected once they hit the log-off button, currently this is not happening, somehow the LogonTicket is still valid when another user uses the same device.

Sorry for the long and many questions.

Catherine Velez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Anyone who had implemented itsmobile...please???