cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery from repair sales order is wanting to do a delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a strange issue. I created a sales order for repair using notification, sales order. When trying to do a receipt it is giving me an error that says delviery split due to different shipping points. There is only one line item on this order...This part is not set up at all in our other plant just the one it is coming into. The dlivery plant is set to the same plant.....customer master does not read two different addresses....other material seems to work fine...it is just on this one material....can anyone advise what is happening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My config is correct....it is only happening with a certain customer master record....I can create under a different customer and I do not get this issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kimberly,

Go to VA03 and check what is the shipping point?

Are you entering the same shipping point, which is in order.

Please confirm.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the shipping point is the same....I know it is weird.; right?...I have cancelled the order and created a new one like 3 times already...in the testing client I created with another customer and it works fine.....it is only with this customer...I just can not figure this one out and the customer is wanting his unit repaired but we can not bring it in as an inbound receipt....no matter what I try....Is there something that could be in the customer master that would make this happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Yes it is weird :-).

You are saying for one customer there is no issue but for another customer delivery is going to split.

Can you compare both the customer, what exactly the difference is?

On Sales area data page,Mainly the Shipping Tab.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

MT

Thanks for your answer...it worked...I needed to make a change in the shipping tab of the customer master...I am trying to mark this as answered and award points but the site is telling me it is having problems and try later....I will do...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My config is correct....it is only happening with a certain customer master record....I can create under a different customer and I do not get this issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

It did the exact same thing....

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly check the below

Shipping point determination---t code OVL2

shipping conditionsloading groupplant+Shipping point

Picking determination--T code OVL3

Shipping pointplantstorage cond Stor loc

kindly cheklc the material master in which system is guving delivery split

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kimberly,

In these type of scenario, generally company maintain the two plants.

One for delivery and second for receipt the goods from customer (Which are coming for servicing or maintenance).

I think you are directly go to VL01n and enter the shipping point, date and order, when you enter then system shows you this error.

Do one thing,

Go to VA02 --> Enter your order number --> Enter --> On overview screen --> Click at "Sales document" (Menu) --> Click at "deliver"

it will directly take you the delivery overview screen.

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT