cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certificate received field status in MIGO - Reg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to enter the status of vendor test certificate received(yes/no) in item level, PO data tab, certificate received - yes or no in MIGO transaction. But i found that the field is hidden.

Kindly guide me how to bring back the field to optional entry status. Expecting your valuable reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Your original question

"I want to enter the status of vendor test certificate received(yes/no) in item level, PO data tab, certificate received - yes or no in MIGO transaction. But i found that the field is hidden."

Please check following :

SPRO >> QM >> QM In logistics >> QM in procurement >> define key for certificate processing >>

select certificate type you assigned and see its details >> there will be tab for No certif. confirmation at GR , you remove the tick from this tab, system will show certificate confirmation tabs at MIGO.

It works 100 %, pl check and revert.

Best Regards

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure there is a valid quality info record available prior to creation of PO for that material and vendor combination.To create QI info record use T-code QI01

Regards,

Rajarao.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An info record is not necessarily required. Only if you choose to release vendors. The COA receipt functionality is not dependent on the info record.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help me out to bring back that field. Expecting your valuable replies.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Can you please check what are the settings that you have maintained in material master QM view for this material?

It should be QM control key as 0005- Delivery release, certificate. You may opt for any certificate type.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anand,

Thanks for your response.

QM control key is C002 - MMF-Dlvy rel, certifcte reqd,Invce block

Certificate type has also maintained as ICTC - Incoming test certificate

Please suggest me more points.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

I think you must check the customization settings done for control key and certificate type because the codification you mentioned does not resemble to standard SAP. Might be something missing there.

If the settings are accurate then check whether you have maintained these setting in material master after the PO creation? Can you check this scenario in your development server with the same settings? But here before raising PO, do these settings (assigning control key and certificate type in QM view) in material master.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

I have checked in my development server. While GR, system is asking for certificate reqd yes or no, but irrespective of selection, system is allowing to post the GR. however, error message should have triggered for the above deselection.

Kindly help me out.. Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

With reference to your following obs.:

"While GR, system is asking for certificate reqd yes or no, but irrespective of selection, system is allowing to post the GR. however, error message should have triggered for the above deselection."

To avoid system to posting GR before you confirm receipt of certificate do following :

SPRO >> QM >> QM In logistics >> Define key for certificate processing >> select any key say E21 and go to details >> in field 'control without certi' assign without lot: Error message, with lot : status, no skip to stock. Please also see that you have ticked certificate for each PO item and certif. per GR Item.

By doing this system will give error message and will not allow you to post the document unless you confirm (yes or no) the certificate status.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction QC51 for this.

FF