cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scale in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Where we can define scale in pricing (in vk31 or vk11)

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

We can give scales in both VK31 and VK11.

double click the line entry in the VK11/VK31 screen and a new screen is opened where we can maintain the scales.

For scales to be used for a particular condition type, we have to make the SCALE TYPE "can be maintained in condition record"

in v/06.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal

Scale can be maintained in VK31 by double clicking easily but how scale can be maintained in VK11/VK12, nothing happen when i double click in VK11/VK12. In VK11 when i click on display screen shows only upper limit, lowe limit and scale type only. I could not find how to define scale.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is simple. When you use transaction VK11/VK12

enter the condition type and choose the combination by clicking on key combination

when the condition record screen appeared enter the relevant information at the header level

at the item level enter information in the first line like material, amount

now press F2 or click on the blue boxes icon (you will find this on the same line of header data, details icons)

you will see the screen where you can enter scales.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Sats.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

U will be maintaining the scaling in (Vk11)t.code only.

After u enter the condition record.Double click on the condition then u will get the scaling.u can enter the scaling for your custome/materal.

If u r satisfied pls issue points to me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

you can maintain the scales in both VK11 and VK31. They both look similar but the main difference is:

VK11 is to maintain a single condition record and VK 31 is to maintain a group of condition records according to the situations.

In other words vk31 can be used for mass Maintenance of condition record

As far as I know, the main difference is in VK31 you can only use the SAP standard condition types (eg. PR00) if you have your company specific condition type (eg. ZX00) it will not work in VK31. for Z condition types you can do it in VK11.

Regards,

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, VK31/32/33/34 can be used with custom condition types. There's instructions for integrating them in the SAP Library.

(Basicallly, you define a pricing report in V/LA using your custom condition tables, create a new area menu, include the pricing report(s) in the new area menu, and assign that area menu to the user in VK31. The system know how to use a V/LA report as the basis for maintenance in the VK3x transactions.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sats, now i got it and i can do it.

Raj

former_member270407
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Rajesh Singh ,

first of all, scale condition type was defined in your pricing condition and then you can use vk11 for adding values according to your access sequences.

hope this helps,

best regards.