Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM 3.0: Measurement units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy everybody

We are implementing MAM 3.0 with Laptop GUI. Now we have the following problem:

When I try to creat a time confirmation the fields are filled with the datas of the activity in the order - also the measurement unit like hours or minutes. When I try to save the time confirmation I recieve an error: "Mearurement unit invalid". When I pic the same unit from the search help I do not recieve this error and I can save the confirmation....

Anybody know was this could be? On a other MAM installation (other customer) i do not have this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Claudine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudine!

It looks like it is some issue with the Measurement Unit Conversion(Internal Vs External).Pl verify table T006 for details in your Backend System.Especially the Int.Unit, Commercial Unit & Technical Unit and see which one is used when you fill in the data from your order & which one is used when you use the Drop Down Value.

Also verify how the Unit is actually being displayed(output screen display in SAP) in your order and see if it matches the display in your dropdown.

It is definitely Unit Conversion Issue between your Order and the dropdown value.

Since it is happening correctly when you pick the Dropdown Values and incorrectly when you fill the data from ur order, I donot think there is any issue with the Time Format under device settings in your MAM Scenario.you may have to take a close look at your order because this fills in the Unit when you donot pick from the dropdown.

Let me know the results.

Thank You

Gisk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gisk

Thanks for your help.

I now checked the tables. Here my results:

On Backend system in table T006 i have 183 units. When I open the matchcode in the backend order I recieve the same 183 mesurement units.

When I open the drop down menu in MAM 3.0 I just receive 164 measurement units.

When I test the function module MAM30_095_GETDETAIL I do also receive 183 units.

I do not understand why this happend and how I can solve this problem....

Best regards,

Claudine

Message was edited by: Claudine Clerc