cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user profile based synchronisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

i wanted to know that if suppose the business scenario is like this that if there are many technicains logging to their mobile devices and each technician is having different sets of location and different set of data . I wanted to know that what can be done to make the "synchronisation user profile based" means if suppose one technician logged in to their mobile device through his id then it should automatically get all the data relevant to his working location on first logon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Is yours a standard application or Z-application?

In Z-application, you can use the variable ME-SYNC_USER and code it to get the user relevant data.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendrakumar,

<b><<< If the MI client user is the standard user in the MI server >>></b>

If the MI client user is the standard user in the MI server , u can make use of the ME-SYNC_USER. During synchronization , if you use this ME-SYNC_USER in your BAPI Wrapper , then u will get the current user. Use this user as the filter for ur records in the ABAP code of the BAPI wrapper itself.

refer this forum also..

The same functionality u can achieve in another way...

during syncbo creation ,

in the case of getlist function module ,

add one more import parameter .(suppose username is the import parameter),

in the import tab , against this fieldname(username) , create one value id. after the creation of this syncbo, you will have to set default value for this value id that u have created.

here u will have to set SY-UNAME as default value.

at the time of synchronization , this import parameter value contains the user from which u have started synchronization. (this value u can use as filter in the abap code).

During Sync this SY-UNAME will be filled with the synced user...

<b><<If u have one MI server user and u have multiple client users. I meant , in the MI client , u have one standard user which is also a user in the MI server . u want agian to filter the data based on the users which are only availabe in the client device>></b>

We have already discussed a scenario like this in this forum .carefully go through this forum ...

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan