cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block customer for create billing documents with FD32?

fernando_martin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

in order to block one customer to create any billing documen we have transaction VD05. When I set billing block in sales, delivery or billing, these kind of documents will not be able to be created for this customer.

The question is why when I block a customer with FD32 (field KNKK-CRBLB), I can not create sales docs like sales orders/contracts/deliveries, but I still can continue to create billing docs. for existing contracts/sales orders. Should the creation of invoices be also blocked?

I run program RFDKLI20, gives me a list of the documents that will be blocked for delivery, but no info about billing.

Any ideas? or maybe VD05 is the only option?

Thanks and regards,

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below

With this indicator, a customer is blocked for all credit management

business transactions (order acceptance, delivery, goods issue). You

can still, however, post invoices for goods which were already

delivered.

REgards

Damu

fernando_martin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Damu,

many thanks. This makes sense as if the good is already delivered to client to should send the invoice.

what happens then when you create invoices in reference to contracts and there are no goods delivered? That is the particular case I am dealing with.

Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your credit management setting i.e. at which level you are updating your customer's credit exposure values.

May be that has been set at sales order/contract level, hence blocking at FD32 will not allow you to create sales order as it will increase the credit exposure.

But for contracts/sales order which has been created already, before blocking, means credit exposure has already updated for them, hence system is allowing you to proceed with billing, beacuse billing is not considering credit check.

Answers (0)