cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems using assertionTicket due missing entry in SLD/CIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We have a problem on our SLD of the solution manager.

If i try to create a a jco connection on any portal system using SSO (assertionTicket) I got the following error message:

Exception while creating JCo client connection Failed to create new JCO client connection TEST: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscapeException: Failed to create new JCO client connection TEST: com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Value not allowed by VALUEMAP for property SAP_MsgServJCODestination.UserHandling: useAssertionTicket at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.SimpleResponseAnalyser.raiseExceptionOnError(SimpleResponseAnalyser.java:120) at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.SimpleResponseAnalyser.getIResult(SimpleResponseAnalyser.java:53) at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.sendImpl(CIMOMClient.java:218) at .....

If i check the sld on our solution manager, using the class browser (class hierarchy:

CIM_ManagedElement -> CIM_ManagedSystemElement -> CIM_LogicalElement -> CIM_EnabledLogicalElement -> CIM_ServiceAccessPoint -> SAP Service Access Point -> Service Reference -> JCO Destination, Technical Name: SAP_MsgServJCODestination, Property: UserHandling/Qualifiers/Valuemap) the value useassertionTicket is missing!

So the error is right!

My problem is know why, because on a different system with equal CR/CIM Content the entry is there!!

SLD Version of the system where the entry is missing:

SLD-Version: 7.0103.20081105085525.0000

CIM-Modell: 1.5.47

CR-Content: SAP_CR 5.8 (produced 03/05/2010)

JAVA-VM: IBM Corporation 1.4.2 on AIX 5.3

SLD Version of the system where the entry is available:

SLD-Version: 7.0020.20090706152949.0000

CIM-Modell: 1.5.47

CR-Content: SAP_CR 5.8 (produced 03/05/2010)

JAVA-VM: IBM Corporation 1.4.2 on AIX 5.3

Has anybody an idear what the problem is or what I can do anymore?

Thank you for help

Best regards

Thomas

Edited by: Thomas Wassenhoven on Mar 17, 2010 11:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

As per the log it is showing the CIM_ERROR_FAILED.

com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Value not allowed by VALUEMAP for property

Generally this error comes due to less version CIM level. Can you please upgrade your CIM level , please read the SAP Note 669669.

Please update if the problem will come again after upgrade.

Regards

Pranay Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

we had the same issue. We've fixed it while updating the SLD CIM and CR Content as described in note 669669.

Also see note 907897 (set "RejectUnsupportedCIMQualifiers" to "false")

Regards,

Christian