cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages stuck in SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I can see some queues in SMq2 of my production server. Some Queues are in running state and one is in retry with u201CCommand to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW againu201D. Overall the entries in Q are getting increased. I think we have to unlock and activate the queues then all the messages in Q will be processed (correct me if I am wrong). I would like to know how to process the entries which are stuck in SMQ2 of my production server? plz suggest...

Thanks & Regards,

Venu V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please follow these steps:

1) open the message in sys failure in SMQ2, check what is the issue.

a) If its system failure , check if the receiver system us running or any issue with the receiver system

If the receiver system is working , unlock the message in the queue, this will open the queue and message will process

b) sometimes if the message is very large then .receiver sometimes will not accept it, then too you get these type os issues, the only solution is to delete the message and process other messages

NOTE: before deleting please take the permission from the client as this is the production data you are deleting(if its an IDOC you can tell the business to reprocess the IDOC, take necessary backup before deleting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replay.

Now i have the same issue with diffrent error.

The messages are stuck in inbound queue of my production server. The error is "Error during start of process of type ".

i did "unlock queue", but no use.

Any suggestions to solve out this issue in production, without restart of java stack.

Thanks & Regards,

Venu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SM12 and check if you have any locks in place.If yes, please delete them manually annd process the LUW from SMQ2

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this kind of error is realted to ccBPM. if you have one, please note you nned to configure a Exception Branch. the ccBPM is falling and no alert is configured.

Thanks

Rodrigo P.

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

To reprocess the stuck messages from queues, you have to maintain the following parameter in sxmb_adm.

SXMB_ADM----Integration Engine Configuration -

specific configuration

category : Monitor

Parameter : QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED

current value: 1

After maintianing the above parameter, you can reprocess the messages stuck in Queues.

regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in QA system the configurations are done that means i think Production configuration have been done with the same configuration.

Now, how to reprocess the stuck messages in production server?

Thanks & Regards,

Venu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have to excute the queues in SMQ2.Select u r queue object and Dbl cilck on it and selct Exeute Button,then u r message are reprocessed.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u201CCommand to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW againu201D

Go to SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues and Deregister all the Queues. Then go to SMQ2 and try to activate all the queues by selecting the each lines and with activate button...Then re-register the queues in SXMB_ADM and chek it....

Also, Go to SM59->TCP/IP connections ->AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and test the connection..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto SXMB_ADM --> Manage Queue -->

select all queues

Register Queues

Activate Queues

& check in SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I donu2019t have the authorization for "SXMB_ADM".

Thanks & Regards,

Venu v

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

>>Some Queues are in running state and one is in retry with u201CCommand to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW againu201D.

Message get stuck in Queue because of many issues. For this error message you can try to re-execute the LUW again.

Got to smq2->put queu name and select the first message and re-execute. IF it gets failed with the same error, then double click on it and got the MONI message and see what is the reason for failure

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for the suggestion.

i can see the error in MONI *"Error when receiving by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_BROKEN)" *. What could be my next step? i welcome your suggestions.

Regards,

Venu v

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

>>Error when receiving by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_BROKEN)

So for this interface, is http the receiver adapter? If yes then the end point is not reachable..

Also check this

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?query=icm_http_connection_broken&cat=sdn_all&adv=false...

PS: Search SDN you will get lot of hints

Regards

Suraj