cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample in IN PROCESS inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I need to do sample inspection for INPROCESS inspection.I need to do inspection with inspection point 150.What are the steps?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In process with inspection point can be used regular interval of time or regular interval of qty.

You have mentioned 150 insp point in recipe its ok but still you need to do setting in recipe .Go to operation in recipe Now select your phase line item where you have given regular qty inspction .at bottom their is 0ne icon QM data Operation QM (This icon is exatly right side of MIC icon ),click their put their qty related radio button on ,give qty ,Unit of material .say for scenario 50 kg .If process order is of 500 Kg then system will allow you take result every 50 kg QTY i.e you can take here 10 results Give valuation as per your reqmnt in same screen then save the recipe & cheke

Regards

SANIL

Watch below link

Regards

SANIL

Edited by: Sanil Vadke on Mar 17, 2010 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mine is discrete mfg, so no recipe.If the prod order is for 50 pieces, i have to inspect 5 pieces & do RR.How to do this? & i will be doing it for every 2 hrs

Edited by: acapulcosdn on Mar 17, 2010 1:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about routing to where to give this setting.

But inrecipe I am very sure either we give it to regilar qty basis or regular time interval.

If I give time interval then You can give it 2 hrs .This setting has fascilitiy to confirm that you can confirm qty also .

Let me explore about routing I will come back to you.

Regards

SANIL

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to assign MICs in routing through CA02? Whether you are facing problem there? You have mentioned, you inspect 5 samples if order qty is 50. But what if order qty increases? Still you inspect only 5 or it varies with order size? According to your scenario you have to opt either fixed sampling or % sampling or sampling scheme.

The outcome of all this would be, u201CInspection lot of origin 3 will be created as soon as the order is releasedu201D. Kindly note this inspection is meant before GR against production.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I go with fixed sampling.What should i do for this.I need to inspect every 2 hrs which i know is possible.What about the sample size.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is fixed sampling then you need to decide sample size. i.e. how many pieces you want to inspect. If you are going to inspect 5 pcs every time then 5 is your sample size. For creating 5 Fixed samples, go to transaction code QDV1 and click on fixed sampling option. Give sample size as 5 and save. Assign this sampling procedure to MIC in routing.

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the scenario? Discrete or repetitive?

If discrete, assign inspection type 03 in material master. Go to CA02 and assign the MICs for each operation. For assigning the inspection point you have to go to header level. There you have to assign inspection point 150. Also you have to use sampling procedure that has inspection with free inspection points option as ticked.

If repetitive, you have to assign inspection type 13 in material master and have to create the inspection lots manually through transaction code MFPR. This is production version based.

Regards,

Anand Rao