cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System.setproperty - Forbidden - where to find the SecurityManager config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a little problem. I am running a java application on SAP Netweaver 7.0 SP17 (singel stack).

A program of mine is trying to set the system property for the transform factory, but I am getting this error message:

java.lang.Exception: Setting of a JAXP System Property is forbidden: key = javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory, value = org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl

the code line is:

System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory","org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl");

Can somebody explain or link information how to configure the system to accept the changes?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

M. Reichwein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

This look like a authorisation issue for the specific user, Can I ask you, Does the user which executes the code has necessary admin privialges ??

HTH

-Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

yes, it looks like. The problem occures during the start-up of the servlet. So it is the guest-user, how is used.

But I removed the project from the server, build a new one and deployed it. And now the error does not show up again. I am not sure what solved the problem, but I am sure it was no authorization issue, cause I didnt change the security config.

Thank you for help.

Martin