cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring webDAV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install MaxDB to configure webDAV.

I have already installed Apache Tomcat and MaxDB 7.7 SP06 Build 10. But I am not able to find the WebDAV-Servlet in the currently installed software components.

Guess the software components depends on the version and the build . Can anyone please tell me the MaxDB 7.7version which will contain the WebDAV-Servlet?

Thanks in advance!

Abhilash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have already installed Apache Tomcat and MaxDB 7.7 SP06 Build 10. But I am not able to find the WebDAV-Servlet in the currently installed software components.

You don't seem to have used the SDN download for that (as here in SDN version 7.7.06 SP 9 is the most current available version).

Please use this one.

Also, you may want to check whether you've actually installed the WEBDAV component.

Apart from that, I tend to believe that reading the documentation ([here|http://maxdb.sap.com/doc/7_7/bb/b71170c286429da51c346bbb4e9d2e/content.htm]) could help to a large extent...

> Guess the software components depends on the version and the build . Can anyone please tell me the MaxDB 7.7version which will contain the WebDAV-Servlet?

regards,

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the webdav-servlet was missing in the package.

I downloaded the MaxDB webservices package from the SMP and installed it.

Now its working fine.

PS: Note 649814 - Updating MaxDB/liveCache client software

Regards,

Abhilash

Edited by: Abhilash KN on Apr 21, 2010 6:56 AM