cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making lead selection disabled for different rows of tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a table with multi selection option enabled. Now depending on some database conditions i have to make few rows of table disabled for selection. For example say i have 5 rows in that table. I want to make lead selection of 2 rows disabled and keep the selection property of rest three rows enabled. Is this possible if yes can some one suggest me how??

Regards

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for reply.

@murali : Can you please suggest which propert i need to set to disable the row element.

@Arun: From what i can understand from your reply is "That will make the table invisible". May be i am not correctly interpreting your reply. Can you elaborate.

@Yogesh: UI changes strictly depend on client. That might not be possible in current situation.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be you catch the size of the table and run a for loop

and a if / condition setLeadSelection(i) and disable all the row elements on lead selection by setting boolean attributes

as false / true condition and use else condition to enable .

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

You can try with Table properties <rowSelectable> bind to context attribute of

type : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Visibility inside table node

Method or supply function where you are filling table use below based on you criteria

wdContext.currentContextElement().<Attrivite name>(WDVisibility.VISIBLE);

wdContext.currentContextElement().<Attrivite name>(WDVisibility.NONE);

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Arun

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You have to check condition only on particular row selection and show popup msg or unselect when user is trying to select.