cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Delivery Scenario: Involving Material Qty Evaporation Upon Unload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I appreciate some advise on how to implement this scenario/solution. My customer produces and sells a type of material that is subject to evaporation upon unloading/discharge at the destination cosignee's port.

E.g. The SO qty = 100 ton, Delivery complete = 100 ton and PGI = 100 ton. The material discharge at the destination port = 90 ton. Therefore, the bill-to-party will ONLY pay for 90 tons a difference of 10 tons recorded in Delivery and SO.

Question: What will be the best SD-LE design/configuration to be implemented for this scenario?

Thanks.

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be easly achieved by PROOF of DELIVERY fuction/feature in sap

Sales order >>> Deliver >>> Proff of delivery (+/-) >>> Invoice

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/HELPDATA/EN/c4/13c0da0f9011d3b47f006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapildev Farakte

Points awarded!

I can't find a button or option to cancel the POD confirmation. Can you show me the link within SAP? Thanks.

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is in Logistic Menu

LOGISTICS >> SD >> Shipping & Transportation >> Proof of Delivery

Your process should be as like below

VA01 >> VL01N >> VLPOD (plus qty or minus qty) >> VLPODF

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

Yes, I've managed to perform POD and POD confirmation successfully. I've also successfully invoiced based on POD amount.

Actually, I want to cancel the POD confirmation so that I can modify the qty and re-confirm again before invoice. Anyway, I've found the answer, it's actually the "X" ICON next to POD Date confirm POD ICON.

Thanks.

Steven

Edited by: Steven Khoo on Mar 24, 2010 3:18 AM