cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of 3 Dynamic files in the receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have to create 3 flat files (with dynamic file name) at receiver side. I have created one message mapping with 3 meesage type and there are 3 dynamic file name, 3 communication channel, 3 receiver agreement.

But only one file is getting created at receiver side. Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Suganya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since there is only one mapping, only one file will be created. The last set dynamic configuration filename in UDF will be effective.

You need to have three message mappings and three UDFs which can set filenames accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the scenario should be like this:

IR:

3 Message mapping

3 Interface mapping

ID:

3 Interface and Receiver Determinations

3 Receiver Agreements with 1 Receiver

Kindly confirm me on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the scenario should be like this:

IR:

3 Message mapping

3 Interface mapping

ID:

3 Interface and Receiver Determinations

3 Receiver Agreements with 1 Receiver

Kindly confirm me on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the three mappings got executed in the pipeline step in moni.. did u check this ?

r u using any multimappings for the same ..hope not using right ?

r u getting any errors ...did u see message split in Moni...(i.e message with arrows..should display instead of flag..)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using one message mapping with one source message type and three target message types.

There are no errors in sxmb_moni. But only one dynamic file is getting created in the target directory.

Note: Only one receiver with three different message interfaces.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suganya,

>>I am using one message mapping with one source message type and three target message types.

So you are saying that you have multi-mapping here? So instead of using Dynamic Configuration (since there will be only one FileName in the SOAP Header->Dynamic Configuration) you should go for variable substitution.

Regards

Suraj