cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS configuration error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have upgraded out BW system from BW3.5 to BI7 EHP1. We have deleted the current STMS config using DICO. Now when we are re-configuring the STMS, we are getting dumps stating SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC -- The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records.

We are help up at this point. Tried to dig through various forums. Please help!

Best Regards,

Anup Thatte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check if note 1412609 works for you. we had a similar issue and resolved with the note.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks.. The SAPnote resolved the issue.

Best Regards,

Anup..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also had the same issue after a system copy. Went to SE06 and performed the post steps "Database Copy or Database Migration" including deleting TMS and all routes. When i attempt to setup TMS from scratch i got the "SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC". I referenced SAP note listed above. I went to client 000 and deleted TMSADM and this resolve my issue.

just wanted to share this with all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks thats worked for me.

regards,

S.Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who would have thought of this?

A simple SQL will do. The following is Oracle SQL, modify for your database:

delete from sapsr3(yourschema).USREFUS where mandt=000 and bname='TMSADM';

anoarul_islam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Christian Arnu,

Your simple solution works for me, I was struggling a lot to overcome, on my new system ( prepared by system copy) , SAPOSS was not working also, so I was not able to implment the snote which was mentioned above,

but this simple SQL command helps me .

My issue is resolved....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From which client have you deleted the TMS. Please login to 000 client of the domain controller and delete the TMS from STMS tcode and also delete all the transport routes and after that distribute changes. Then create the TMS again and add systems to it, create the transport routes and then activate and distribute the changes to the system.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath