Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MWST issue

Hello expert:

When I am placing the sales order,I encountered below issue: Mandatory condition MWST is missing,as it is export sales order ,I have checked condition type mwst via vk13 with key combination export taxes,and enter the country and destination country(sg/hk) and found that it had been maintained,So I had to check pricing analysis in sales order,scroll down to mwst folder,and it is saying that Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled),and further information as following:

]The requirement 008 was assigned for this access in the access sequence. This requirement was not met in the preliminary condition step and so the access was not executed.

You can use Additional information to display the requirements to be used.

Please advise and help to solve the issue above indicated,thanks.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

First of all, check in the material master, under Sales org1 Tab, the entry for delivering plant was maintained correctly.

I see that the third access have customer and material tax classification (apart from departure and destination countries) whereas first one does not. In some cases the tax laws also depend on the customer and nature of goods/services, this could also influence, so in my opinion system gives preference to the 3rd access first. In the next step system takes the first access into consideration.

So in that case make sure the following points are fulfilled.

Transaction V/08  select the pricing procedure you are using, click on control folder, make sure MWST has requirement 10.

Transaction OVK1  Make sure the valid entry is maintained there. (see whether MWST has been defined for the countries you mentioned)

Transaction OX10  Select the plant and double click on it and see whether country key is maintained there.

Just to be on safe side also make sure the below points:

Transaction OVK3 customer taxes (you will maintain the tax codes in customer master)

Transaction OVK4 material taxes (it will be then maintained in material master)

VK13  check the condition record validity period. If you make some changes here, re-determine price in condition tab.

Requirement in access sequence should have 8 if it is export, 7 if it is domestic.

Regards,

Sats.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question