cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert:

When I am placing the sales order,I encountered below issue: Mandatory condition MWST is missing,as it is export sales order ,I have checked condition type mwst via vk13 with key combination export taxes,and enter the country and destination country(sg/hk) and found that it had been maintained,So I had to check pricing analysis in sales order,scroll down to mwst folder,and it is saying that Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled),and further information as following:

]The requirement 008 was assigned for this access in the access sequence. This requirement was not met in the preliminary condition step and so the access was not executed.

You can use Additional information to display the requirements to be used.

Please advise and help to solve the issue above indicated,thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Please see summary as below:

1 08(MWST) Departure country/Destination country Description Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

2 10(MWST) Domestic taxes Acess not made(initialized field) [does tax code miss?]

3 12(MWST) Sorg/country/Recipcntry/taxcl1cust/taxcl.mat Description Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

4 20(MWST) Export Taxes Description Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas,

Looks like either you not maintained the plant at item level in order.

Or your material is not extended in the plant which you entering in the order.

Please check and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member

Hi,

First of all, check in the material master, under Sales org1 Tab, the entry for delivering plant was maintained correctly.

I see that the third access have customer and material tax classification (apart from departure and destination countries) whereas first one does not. In some cases the tax laws also depend on the customer and nature of goods/services, this could also influence, so in my opinion system gives preference to the 3rd access first. In the next step system takes the first access into consideration.

So in that case make sure the following points are fulfilled.

Transaction V/08  select the pricing procedure you are using, click on control folder, make sure MWST has requirement 10.

Transaction OVK1  Make sure the valid entry is maintained there. (see whether MWST has been defined for the countries you mentioned)

Transaction OX10  Select the plant and double click on it and see whether country key is maintained there.

Just to be on safe side also make sure the below points:

Transaction OVK3 customer taxes (you will maintain the tax codes in customer master)

Transaction OVK4 material taxes (it will be then maintained in material master)

VK13  check the condition record validity period. If you make some changes here, re-determine price in condition tab.

Requirement in access sequence should have 8 if it is export, 7 if it is domestic.

Regards,

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas,

Could you please tell me what is the solution? I ahve got teh same issue. Requirerment 008 is not fullfilled for MWST ? Where can I check this?

Thank you.

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,it does existed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas,

Requirement check three things.

1) Both the countries should not be same. (This is not in the case, so its ok)

2) Go to OY01 --> Select your countries Singapore and Hong Kong --> check the details --> In the column "Properties" --> The "EU Country" Should not be checked.

3) In customer master(Ship to party), the VAT registration number should be there.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas Jansma,

Good to know that your issue is solved. Could you please let me know what point from my post fixed the issue? (what configuration was missing before ?)

Thanks

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did maintained the plant in sales order header,and had extended the material to that plant ,or how can I place order...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas,

Is the plant exist at your item level?

I mean the same plant in which you extend your material

Regards.

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.,

Please check my post. I have given you mandatory conditions for 008 requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

And we don't maintain country code for sales organiztion,do we? but I had maintained mwst condition for domestic HK though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas,

Do one thing, Open your order --> go to condition tab page --> Click at analysis --> if your export taxes is not executed that means some other access was executed.

Do one thing in MWST folder click one by one in all the conbination and see which were not execute and for which combination system shows "record is missing"

Mainly check the domestic tax combination, What it says?

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had done what you asked,it still does not work,further more,the delivering plant is aslo HK,country code of customer is HK,does it look like domestic sales order? but sales organziation is SG...

Former Member
0 Kudos

It still does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you do as i said. What is the outcome

Also, make sure in V/08 in pricing procedure Alt Condition base value is maintained as 16 for MWST condition type

And after that enter GRWR statistical codition type in the pricing proc.

try this and post your feedback

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I am placing order to sell products from Singapore to Hongkong(They are all in Asia),and I had maintained the plant in item header though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain condition type GRWR in pricing procedure and give requirement as 8, make it statistcal and give value as 2 for alternative condition base value

For your information. This infor is there in the help

A company sells and procures products domestically as well as internationally. Every item that it imports or exports must have a statistical value associated with it when it passes through customs. The statistical value is the net domestic value (fair market value) of a product when it crosses a border. The statistical value is printed on the appropriate customs documents such as the Single Administrative Document (SAD) in the EC, the Shipper's Export Declaration (SED) in the US, and the export report in Japan. Within the standard delivered R/3 system, condition type GRWR is available to calculate the statistical value in the pricing procedure. Pricing requirement '8' should be assigned to this condition type in the pricing procedure so that it is only calculated if the document is relevant for export / import.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that you are transferring within Europe. If yes then try the setting below.

Goto Sales order header and in Billing document tab, mark the field, EU triangular deal. Check if the system picks the tax conditio or not.

Also check at the item level that you have put the plant in shipping tab.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

this is an example of a pricing requirement. This requirement is met if

he departure country differs from the destination country.

For this scenario: the departure country differs from the destination country(SG differs from HK)

This requirement can be assigned to a condition type in the pricing procedure

hat is only relevant for import / export business.

Yes,requirement 008 had been assigned to a condition type mwst, and what did you mean for "that is only relevant for import/export business,how to check that?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I diid maintained the plant in header level,but it still showed pricing error:Mandatory condition mwst is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the same tab which I mentioned in my previous post, enter the tax departure and destination country.

Requirement 008 makes these 2 fields mandatory and without filling them , you may not be able to procees.

Please give it a try and shoot points if it helps.

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is an example of a pricing requirement. This requirement is met if

he departure country differs from the destination country. This

equirement can be assigned to a condition type in the pricing procedure

hat is only relevant for import / export business.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have entered the plant at header level. Because, it is the plant only which is the initiator of tax

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

I am facing same error pricing error:Mandatory condition mwst is missing.

I am doing Plant to Plant STO. So I consider Supplying Plant as vendor and reciving Plant as customer.

And then creating Sales Order while doing so I get the error pricing error:Mandatory condition mwst is missing.

I request to help me in this regards

rama