cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction SMSY does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I try to install new QAS server. Currently we have DEV server that already install few month ago.Then i want to generate key from Solution Manager for the QAS server and it pop up the error "Transaction SMSY doest not exist". May i know what is the problem? Did i need to install new Solution Manager to the new server?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The transaction should exist if you are using SAP Logon to connect to the Solution Manager system, wether it's production, development or test. Can you try going to this transaction by a user that has SAP_ALL authorization? Also if your anywhere in the system go to this transaction by /nsmsy to ensure it comes up.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the authorization of the user logging in as.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you logged to the SAP Solution Manager to run transaction SMSY? I assume, that you run transaction SMSY not in the SolMan system.

Transaktion SMSY is part of the initial shipment of SAP Solution Manager, it was not shipped later within a Support Package.

Best regards,

Ruediger

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Support pack level of your solution manager system ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunny,

the support pack is 7.0

regards

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to go for a new server. Can u please tell whether u have used solution manger system for generating the key before? or are you using this smsy for the first time. Also let me knwo the component levels of ur system for ST and ST-ICO.

Rajeev