cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation in SolMan Templates

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to validate the user input while filling the templates in SolMan for Article Creation?

We have out customized templates (Creation Form) which user can fill and put request in concerned team via SolMan.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elaborate more

what are you doing

what is ur requirement

which transaction or functionality u r using

you need to give more input to get better response.

Regards

Prakhar

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

At present, our End user sends requests like Vendor Creation to Master Data team by mail. The mail is sometime overlooked or user requirements does not fulfil the minimum criteria.

We are implementing SolMan now. What we want is the User should send such request through SolMan so that they can be tracked like other user requests. We want to create a Template which User will fill and sends this creation request through SolMan. We want to keep some validations on these templates so that user gives minimum require input for such creation.

I hope this clarifies my requirement.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue still pending.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

from satelllite they can raise a service desk message with a doc as attachment covering ur requirement

hope it helps

regards

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for your answer.

But, can you just elaborate on your answer? As I am not able to get any idea on that. What is Satellite?

Also, will it be possible to keep validations for document for minimum requirement?

Because, you may provide incomplete details and attach the same in the service request.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,

Amit