cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing without PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need help on this issue.IIn Consignment process the user is creating Invoice without PGI.How to prevent this.I have already checked the item category and both are relevant for picking..

How to prevent user from creating invoice without PGI.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.

Regards.

Saurav M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Copy Control settings between Delivery Type & Billing Type

At Header Level, Routine should be - 003.

At Item Level , Routine should be - 004.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Standard copying control routines can be used to create billing document with condition of PGI . This routine to be used for copying from delivery to billing . Path is as follows .

Path: - SPRO =>IMG=>Sales and Distribution => Billing =>Billing Documents =>Maintain Copying Control for Billing Documents=>Copying control: Delivery document to billing document ( Transaction code is VTFL ) --> go to item level copying requirement . Select target billing type --> Delivery type --> Item category and copying requirement as 004- Delv.related item.

This will help you.

Regards,

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The best way to acheive this functionality would be to create a Copying requirements let say XX and with the help of a ABAPer, prepare a code that will only check the Goods Issue status of the Out Bound Delivery Document.

Place this Copying requirements in respect to your Delivery And Billing Document type in the t-code "VTFL".

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard SAP will not allow billing if no materials has been PGI, this status message is controlled at the delivery header status.

To ensure that billing is able to be created, the copy requirements program is modified to loop over the u201CTotal Goods Movement statusu201D - this field is VBUK-WBSTK.

Codes should look like this:

ENHANCEMENT 1 ZSD_SAPLV60A. "active version

• IF vbuk-wbstk NA ' C'.

• PERFORM vbfs_hinzufuegen USING '000000' '066' space space space.

• sy-subrc = 4.

• EXIT.

• ENDIF.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

Good luck,

Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can somone plz help me on this.

When I am crreating i nvoice for domestic sales with account keys ERL,ERS,ERF and EXD Accounting doc. is getting created even though neither of these account keys are maintained in FBKP.

However for Export Invoices I have to maintain EXD in FBKP lighten me on thisfor Acct.doc to get created.

Can somone please enlighten me on this.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Regards.

Saurav M.