cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert - Items were canceled in Sourcing Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a Item is "Rejected" from Sourcing Cockpit, an alter "Items were canceled in Sourcing Cockpit" is created for the user in Work overview.

The alert alone doesn't give the user any clue what Shopping Cart / item is cancelled. I tried to use the transaction ALRTCATDEF but not sure how to add the shopping cart / item number to the message.

Any help is well appreciated.

- Vijay Alisetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you should create a rule for each alert subcategory in ALRTCATDEF.

These rules work similar to workflows, where you can assign bindings, such as object_id or something like that.

However, I'm also not so expert to configure this setting.

I hope I could help you a little.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

is it not a standard configuration ?

automatically notification creates right. why he needs an alert here .

when buyer complates a cart , requestor receives mail that his cart item was not procured right?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user looked at this standard message and now requesting to have the Shopping Cart / Item number in the message so that it makes sense to the end user to read. SOST doesn't give much details.

So, I am still looking to see if I can bring the shopping cart number in the message using config (ALRTCATDEF)? I know SAP is saying we have to implement badi BB_Alerting, which I don't want to go there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm, I just realized that the SOST message does show the Shopping Cart Number but not sure how to get that in the alert?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sost message detail button

you can see attachment too with clear data what is the sc number item etc etc.

then why still are you looking for alert.

Alert can alarm to prevent. here sc completed means died (and killed by the buyer) . your alert can not save anything..

have a fun..

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish I see the attachment in the Portal Work Overview so that the Shopping Cart / ITem info is displayed.

The business users do want to see the SCart/Item details in the alter. Any clues, let me know.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

system send a message to the requestor that this biuyer has complated a shopping cart item with an attachment

check SOST boss.

Shopping Cart Item Completed by Purchaser . why do want to alert vijay?

it is just notification.

sc gone that all. it is burried.

alerts can alarm others.

Muthu