Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA Distribution

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one scenario

GOA 4500001 distributed to one plant 1000 with target value 7000 USD for mm 2345

now tomorrow i want a contract 4500001 for 1200 plant for amterial 2345 since

material (2345) is maintained in 1000 and 1200 plants.

how it is possible

In change mode , i can not delete the already distributed also .

i tried to add another line item distributed to 1200 plant. idocs carry this data but not posted in ecc.

should i create a new contract for that new plant

How can i achieve it with existing contract 4500001 for material 2345 for both plants 1200 and 1000.

br

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

If I understand you correctly, you want same GOA to be distributed to two different plants in backend.

This is possible by implementing BADI code for multiple contracts as mentioned in SAP Note 646903.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi SG

thanks

i have already distributed for 1000 plant. now 1200 plant also wanted to use same contract.

now one contract is already existef doe only 1000 plant.

they ask me now they want to utilise the same for 1200 plant too.

so what i did randomly i am trying to distribute as second in the header distribution.

but data came via idoc nothing was posted...

Requirement :- buyer wanted to extend the GOA for 1200 plant for the material 2345 as already he did for plant 1100 material 2345

if the buyer would have distributed without plant no problem . all the plants would have enjoyed the same contract.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

So, you added an additional distribution line under header "distribution" tab? That would trigger a separate idoc to create Contract with the same number.

I believe it depends on how the IDOC processing code is working to update it. I tried similar case in my sandbox and the second location IDOC overwrote the first one.

Do both plants belong to same company code? In that case you may be able to in backend at company code level. That would make it available to all plants under the company (may be not desirable).

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes SG both plants 1200 and 1100 are belongs same company code .

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

See if buyers agree to just copy the GOA and create another contract for the second plant.

You may have to put lot of coding in BBP_CTR badi as well as distribution logic in SRM to accomplish what they are looking for.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SG

i could do now.

i added another item as same material and came to header distribute and deleted the existing distribution and gave only porg only .not given any plant. released .

fortuntanetly it added as a second item in purchasing contract without any problem. now this goa is avaialble for 2 plants.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Nice.

Do you have grouping on locations turned on in IMG?

So, where did you specify second plant in GOA? From what I understood, you added the same item again in the items list. In the header distribution, you wiped out the old distribution record "Location" field. Then distributed it.

I am wondering how your backend contract knows the plants list if you wiped out distribution locations.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.

Hi Sg

in ECC

item 1 -mm 2345- plant 1000 with 45.56 usd

item 2 -mm 2345- with 35.56 usd

as you aware i can select any plants while creating sc .

item 2 is available for all plants

Muthu

ps:-where did you specify second plant in GOA? no while distribute only purchase org. i did not mention any plants.but release value will show in goa abt second plant 1200

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Makes sense now.

I wonder why it did not work when you put explicity plant 1200 on the second line distribution instead of leaving location blank.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes SG . it did not work due to some mapping.

i also assume dthe same. any how great escape from the buyer.buyer may be happy today.

in ecc too plant is item data..

for small things needs to spend lot of time on GOAs.

as u aware my UOM issue too.

br

muthu

Answers (0)