cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installed 2004s,I created a Client 108(Logic System T11CLNT108),And when do login with SAP*/PASS,I couldn't login ,System show tip: incorrect name or password.

Why ?

What Can I do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

delete from usr02 where mandt = '000' and bname = 'SAP*'; then commit;

replace 000 with the client u're tryin to logon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.) Logon as DB admin (on oracle: ora, for informix: informix)

2.) Run the SQL program of your database (on oracle: sqlplus, for informix: dbaccess)

3.) IMPORTANT: Make a current snapshot of the table. Do an export on table USR02 (Oracle: use the command exp, Informix: use dbexport) ...

Alternative: Create a table copy of USR02

This will be used if anything goes wrong.

4.) Now do a SELECT command on table USR02.

The idea is to check if SAP* is present in the client you want.

(Command: SELECT * FROM USR02 WHERE MANDT='XXX' and BNAME='SAP*'... MANDT here is the client) ... this is an optional step ...

5.) The next step is to make a copy of the SAP* table record (to be used on step #9). For Oracle, create a temporary table with USR02 structure and insert the value SAP* from the client that you want.

For Informix, you may just copy the exported USR02 data and edit it using vi to delete other records other than SAP* .. or use the same steps as in Oracle.

6.) Delete the record SAP* ON THE REQUIRED CLIENT ONLY on table USR02.

(Command: delete from USR02 where MANDT='XXX' and BNAME='SAP*').

Commit the changes, if needed.

7.) Now logon to SAP. Use the ID SAP* and password PASS (or 06071992).

You can now edit the password for the DDIC user id.

You have to create a user id or give authorization to DDIC (if needed) to access transaction SU01.

8.) Logout from SAP.

9.) Insert the deleted record (SAP* record) back to USR02 using the saved copy.

10.) Logon back to SAP but this time logon as DDIC or any user that has authorization in using transaction SU01.

11.) Reset the password for SAP*.

12.) Do clean-ups (remove the temporary tables created or files)

Explaination

SAP has hardcoded the user SAP* in its code. This hardcoded SAP* has all the authorizations needed to administer R/3. But if a SAP* user id is created and found on table USR02, the hardcoded SAP* is deactivated and the profiles given to the new SAP* becomes active.

Commands will vary for the other databases but the idea is basically the same (manipulate user id SAP* on table USR02 using SQL commands).

Note: Only SAP* can be manipulated since it is hardcoded ... the other user ids has its profiles and authorizations stored in a different table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I have done as your description,But ,When i login with SAP/PASS or SAP/06071992 ,I 'm still Can't login.

Why? What Can i Do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try DDIC with 19920706.

This should really work, though...

If you cannot log in as SAP*, you can carefully delete it at the database level.

Issue a delete statement against table USR02, which is the one that keeps the passwords.

Example: delete USR02 where BNAME = 'SAP*' and MANDT='108'

Make sure you delete it only in the desired client.

After this, you will be able to log on as SAP* again with password PASS.

Then, you can change the DDIC password and go from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

During first steps operations ,I can't find the bname='SAP',--MANDT='108' record, and i try all posible password of user sap or ddic,can't login in .

Why ? It can't generated during create logic system and Client ?

After several tries ,I try a special step:

1.create table usr02bak the same as usr02;

2.move usr02 data to usr02bak;

3.insert the client 001 user from usr02bak to usr02;

4. update client 001 to 108 in table usr02 ;

5. insert all usr02bak data to usr02;

6.login client 108 with ddic/mypassword ,ok.

But, When i try with ddic ,sap* ,they all can't run a transaction,System show tip no authorization to run transaction. user just login.

Why ? And What can i do ?

Message was edited by: ah s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to change the system profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar is set to 0 (and the system restarted after that), then cna login into new client with user id SAP* .

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

But ,How to change the system profile parameter login/no_automatic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use RZ10 to change the parameter.

thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a global parameter?

if not ,in new client , no user can execute rz10.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Logon to the OS

Stop SAP

Go to <drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\sys\profile and open the DEFAULT.PFL, then add or modify above parameter and save.

Restart SAP

That should change the parameter.

Hope this help!

Juan

PS: Please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks .

I use rz10 to set parameter,but i don't know how to set .

During using rz10,I find check server param function,and find the path as your say, and i add the parameter that you provided., restarted server ,and login with sap*/pass ok.

But ,I encounter new problem during client copy using profile SAP_UCSV.

While processing T009X or T005X,or mclik,System terminated, System show a error message dialog : SAP system message:Work process re-started,session terminated.

Why ? What can i do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

After Client Copy in (myerp + 2004s), J2EE Server during starting ,it exist with error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ciao,

if with sap* or ddic you cannot use some transactions, maybe sap_all profile is no active.

Try to run the report RSUSR406 in SE38.

Regards

Cristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

editing profiles on file level isn't SAP recommended.

If you add the parameter to the default profile it will work. I had the same problem.

Raymond