SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to get equivalency determination status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know a function module which I can use to get the status of an equivalency determination process?

I've tried with HRIQ_TRANSCRIPT_GET, HRIQ_TRANSCRIPT_GETDETL, HRIQNL_TRANSCRIPT_GETDETL, HRIQ_TRANSCRIPT_PROCESS_DATA but none of them has been useful...

Thanks in advance,

Araceli

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Araceli,

I will say try function module 'HRIQ_ED_RFC_ST_ALL_ED_GET'.

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Araceli,

I will say try function module 'HRIQ_ED_RFC_ST_ALL_ED_GET'.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi,

This function was useful to get data if the transfer was already approved, but I haven't find a function module to get the status.

I realized that the standard process get the status by searching if the student has external transcripts data, if he has, then transfer data is in process; then searching if the student has the external transcript data in his academic work overview, if the student has the data in his academic work overview, it means that transfer is already approved.

Best regards,

Araceli

0 Kudos

Araceli,

How are you going to link external module with internal module? The best way to know the status is read student transcripts and call this function module. Then try to look-up external courses in function module's result.

Prabhat Singh