cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Help

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

I was hoping the experts to point me in the right direction. To the best of my knowledge we have set up all of the config to be able to use screen format 16X20ITS for transactions LM00, LM01, LM03, and LM06. When I run my service on my mobile computer the screens are not formatted to the device. We are using a Motorola MC3190 running Windows Mobile 6.1 with IE as the browser. I have seen a number of posts regarding creating a new template generator in order to format the screens to the device. Here are my questions.

1. Has anyone successfully been able to get LM00 to work using screen format 16X20ITS

2. Did we do something incorrectly when setting up our internet service and ICF service

3. Does anyone know if the Symbol Pocket Browser will render the screens correctly instead of using IE

Thanks,

Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MacB
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

you should be able to run ITSMobile on that handheld. I have imlemented ITSMobile on several Motorola Handhelds already. We start with transaction LM01 since we do not want to give the enduser the chance to change the parameters. The other mentioned transactions are running.

Your second question is not that easiliy to answer. Either your settings are not correctly or your system is not up-to-date. That leads to an interesting question. On what SAP ERP system (SAP_BASIS) do you want ITSMobile to be running?

Several OSS notes do describe issues with ITSMobile. For example, we had a customer with ERP 6.0 and patch level 12 where the login class for ITSMobile was completely missing.

Kind regards,

Marco

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Marco:

We have upgraded from ECC6.0 to ECC EHP 4. Do your LM transactins display in the SAP Web GUI or in a different type of GUI?

Lee

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

Are you using the ITS Mobile? Did you generate the LM00 (and other services) with the Mobile generator? Please see the ITS Mobile Wiki if you haven't already:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile

Anyhow, please be sure to check the notes regarding this and update your BASIS Support Package (SAPKB*) to the latest. Thanks.

Edgar

Edited by: Edgar Chuang on Mar 17, 2010 4:56 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a couple more questions, is it possible to reformat the actual logon screen so that it fits in the window of a mobile computer. Also, is anyone using the Symbol Pocket Browser with Mobile ITS?

Thanks,

Lee

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

Are you using the CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN login class for your Mobile Service?

Edgar

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Edgar:

Yes, we are using the login class CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN.

Lee

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

Please check the ITS Wiki for information on changing the login page.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=22219

For the Mobile you should inherit CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN.

Edgar

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

I need some assistance with one more issue we have. We have configured the "Verification Control" and "Default Enter Function (Navigation With Bar Code Scanner)" in transaction SPRO. For example when I run LM03 I scan the "Transfer Order #" which takes me to the screen 2012 (depending on your screen format it could be screen 212 or 2212). Next, I scan the material for verification purposes and we want the system to do a F1 and then F4, currently it only does an F1. Here is where I am not sure if I need further development and need to utilize the user exit screens or should the config handle this for me. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Lee

MacB
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

use the customizing settings "Default Enter Functions" --> "Push Button Sequence".

Kind regards,

Marco

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Marco:

Our Business Analysts are responsible for config. We did configure "Default Enter Functions" --> "Push Button Sequence", but we might not have it configured correctly. We have three different entries relating to the source screen. Here is a sample of what we have.

Warehouse Screen Cat Last ver. LstToitm Push1 Push2

CWH SOURCE SAVE NEXT

CWH SOURCE X SAVE PGDN

CWH SOURCE X X CMPL

Can you assist as to what we did wrong or what we need to change in order to make things work the way we want?

Thanks,

Lee

MacB
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

that doesn't look wrong. It's hard to give an advice in this case without getting the whole picture.

Kind regards,

Marco