Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06O Append to a table

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add three new fields in the structure LIPOV with the tcode VL06O

Somebody could tell me which user exit I must to use.

I find the note 128150

Thanks a lot

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I want to add three new fields in the structure LIPOV with the tcode VL06O

> Somebody could tell me which user exit I must to use.

> I find the note 128150

>

>

> Thanks a lot

>

> Kari

The note you have mentione clearly explains the procedure to be followed:

If the fields you want to append are there in the delivery tables, then just include them in LIPOVZ. No coding is required for this.

However, if the fields you want to add are not in the delivery tables, then you need to resort to some development. Go to TCode CMOD, make a project and use the enhancement V50Q0001. The rest of the steps are standard for any user exit.

Run the report BALVBUFDEL in SE38 once the changes are done. Then the layout will be refreshed. This needs to be done in all boxes (dev / QA / prod)

Regards,

Aroop

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

You tell me I need to Go to TCode CMOD, make a project and use the enhancement V50Q0001.

But the enhancement V50Q0001 doesn't exist?

Why?

Thank a lot

Kari

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard system has the enhancement V50Q0001. However, it is possible that it is already assigned to some other project, but you will get a message with this information.

If the enhancement V50Q0001 is not present, there appears to be some problem with the installation. Please get it checked by a basis person.

Regards,

Aroop

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me start by saying that I am not an ABAPER so I need a little help.

We have already added the Customers PO number field to the table and this s available for us to at the header level.

Because we consolidate our deliveries we want the PO number to be displayed atthe item level as this is used to book our deliveries at the customer.

The field is available to be selected at the item level but is always empty.

Do I need to populate this in some item level table for it to appear in my list?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the note number you had given has all the details. The enhancement is V50QO001 and the note has the other details as well.