SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of interest Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are calculating interest on the instalmment plan and posting the interest as statstical entry.

Suppose we have each installment of $100 and interest on it as $10 which makes the EMI as 110

There are 5 installments and out of five if I clear 3 installments i.e i made a payment of 330. now when i deative the installment plan and try revering the left over interest value of 200 it doesnt allow me, system asks me to reset all the payments.

Could any one suggest how to handle this scenario or how can i reverse the document without reseting the payments.

Regards,

Gaurav.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have created the instalment plan , a single document number is created for all the instalments.You have partially cleared the instalment plan.Now if you want to reverse the same then you have to do Partial Reset Clearing.Because as per standard SAP , a clearing document has to be reset first before reversing the cleared item.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra