Did you mean: 

SQL Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a scenario as follows

JDBC-> SAP PI -> SAP ECC

now I have the following error

Error occurred while sending message (GUID 555ef8bf-e8a8-4b69-289c-86496c118212): com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:

Could not insert message 555ef8bf-e8a8-4b69-289c-86496c118212(OUTBOUND) into database.

Reason: java.sql.SQLException: Internal driver error. (Pipe closed)

it seems that because of the size of the message, cause it happens when the sender query in the JDBC gets more than 110 000 records, but anything under this number of records is processed correctly, it seems that when it wants to do the message persistence and insert in database the message this happens, any suggestions?, I don't know if there's a parameter to define the maximum size to insert in payload for persistence.

Regards,

Julio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the problem was actually message size, thanks a lot for your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

thanks for you answer, I'm not inserting I'm actually querying in the sender, the problem is when PI tries to do the message persistence, so PI is trying to insert Message into PI database, that's when the problem happens.

Regards,

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julio,

I guess it has something to do with the payload size. Since you are doing a Select query on the DB, restrict the number of rows over there. By any means, 110,000 rows is a huge volume that you are selecting at one-go.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Are you inserting data into the ECC database directly? The error says Internal driver error.

So not sure whether you have drivers installed or not. Please check that.

> if there's a parameter to define the maximum size to insert in payload for persistence.

I dont think We have any parameter for this.

Regards,

---Satish