cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Account 55990100 requires an assignment to a CO object] During reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

The raw material purchased need to be reserved against a sales order and then it should be consumed on that same sales order in such a way that the system creates financial document.

In the present case when ever i go for reserving the material against sales order in T-Code=MB21 with movement type 231 and sales order number.the system gives me the following error by making the sales order indicated.

[Account 55990100 requires an assignment to a CO object]

As far i understand ,some problem with the sales order on which i am reserving the material.

Please guide me to solve this issue.

Regards:Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

As Mr.Raja advised check the profit center mostly this is an issue.

Additionally ,

Before going ahead do check with your FICO consultant about which profit center is to be used as once you load stock or do nay material document involving account assignment using a profit center you are almost certain you may not be able to change association in that client ,this will become a problem if you are trying to use dummy profit center.

Observe caution before assigning any G/ls or cost elements to mitigate this problem. Integration aspects should be checked in such change.

Regards

Mandar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure profit center is maintained in your material master sales general plant view and the same flows in sales order

If profit center flows in sales order most propably your issue will get solved

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishan,

There are three possibilities, please check

Go to T-code: KA02: enter G/L account (Cost element) ---> default acct assignment TAB -->assign the Cost Centre ---> save.

Now try your transaction.

OR

Check the field status of the account in FS00. If this account requires CO object as mandatory then check whether a cost element is created or not, this error normally occurs when CO object is mandatory but relevant cost element is not created.

Example: CO object may be cost centre, cost element, WBS element

OR

Use t.code OKB9 --> assign G/L account to cost object with your company code ---> save.

OR

For more check the link

http://www.sap-img.com/financial/requires-an-assignment-to-a-co-object.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT