cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale order status not getting completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had sales order with milestone billing for which I completed billing, even though sale order status is showing as being processed. The same way with periodic billing also.

Kindly suggest.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Kindly create a Z-Schedule line category and determine the same for your item category. In the Z-Schedule line category remove the tick - Item relevant for delivery.

Thanks n Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your answers. First point is that I hope completion rule is only for quotation and contracts but not for normal sales orders. Second point is that I am using TAO item category which tells order related billing with billing plan. This means there was no delivery, then why schedule line CP (MRP) was assigned to TAO in standard? This is the problem for me. As the schedule line is MRP the system is not completing the status of the sale order even I have completed total quantity and value also. Can anyone tell me why this was assigned like this in statandard?

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have cleared my actual issue. But the below doubt was regarding the standard SAP.

Hi All,

Thank you for your answers. First point is that I hope completion rule is only for quotation and contracts but not for normal sales orders. Second point is that I am using TAO item category which tells order related billing with billing plan. This means there was no delivery, then why schedule line CP (MRP) was assigned to TAO in standard? This is the problem for me. As the schedule line is MRP the system is not completing the status of the sale order even I have completed total quantity and value also. Can anyone tell me why this was assigned like this in statandard?

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You can keep it the completion rule as blank (not relevant for completion) in maintain item categories (VOV7)

If you are using your company specific Z item cat. you could compare it with the standard item cat. for milestone bill. plan (TAO)

Regards,

Sats.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have billed total qty of sales order(if it is order related billing), Check in your Item category Completion rule in VOV7.

I think it should be B - Item is completed is completed with full qty referenced.

Regards,

Ramesh