cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conditon record for condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i create my condition record for my condition type( pr00, MWST,) in pricing in vk11 but when i create my condition type for output type, account determination and text determination i don't create the condition record in vk11 so how is itpossibile

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your question is not clear..

As per understanding that you are not able to create condition records for you out put type in VK11, If yes

Ans : you can only create Pricing condition records in VK11, if you want to create out type conditon records for your sales order Tcode is VV11 , for Account determintaion maintain GL accounts in VKOA based on your combination.

Text determination No condition records required.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input, but when i use condition technique where i maintain conditon type for which i've access sequence and then the condition table so if i'm maintaining condition table i've to maintain my condition record ?

Vinz

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check in forum for more details about condition technique concept.

Fyi..

1) Define condition tables

2) Define Acces sequene and Assgin Conditon table to access sequence

3) Define Conditin type and Assign Access sequnce to condtion type

4) Define Determination procedure and Assign the condition types

5) Carry out the assignement.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramesh,

i'd like to be more clear, i mean to say when i use VOKA to determine my G/L account then how is condition technique used to determine the G/L

Vinz

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinz,

For Account determination in SAP, Condition Technique is used. First we Create condition tables. Then we create the key combination/Access sequence(Sequence of condition tables created), then we create condition types(We have two standard condition types-- KOFI(With out controlling and KOFKWith Controlling). We assign these Condition types to the Procedure and the procedure is assigned to the billing types. One of the combinations is " Application/sales org/chart of accounts/ condition type/acount assignment group of customer/acct assign group of mat/ account key/gl account."This combination is nothing but access sequence and this is assigned to a condition type. In "VKOA" we specify the system whats the G/L Account to be picked up. This acts as a condition record. Account keys are assigned to each condition type in pricing procedure. Based on the account key of particular pricing condition type(Ex: PR00ERL) ,system will pick up the respective condition type from "VKOA". Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this,

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Mar 17, 2010 5:59 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For output conditon records, you need use VV11/VV12/VV13 to create.