cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a doubt with the buttom renegotiate contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all.

I´m working with SRM 7.0 - PPS 3.0.

I have clear that this buttom is for create a bid invitation from a contract and how customizing the follow-document.

My doubt is:

if i have many transaction types of RFx´s, is possible choose the transaction type when pulse the buttom "negotiate"?

Exist any BADI´s for this control? is possible choose the transaction type equal that when we create a bid invitation?

Thanks for yours responses.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i have many transaction types of RFx´s, is possible choose the transaction type when pulse the buttom "negotiate"

In customizing (SPRO), locate and go to Define Transaction Types. Select "Purchase Contract" and click "Transaction Types". There you should see at least GCTR and PCTR. Base on what you are negotiating, e.g. PCTR, you select that entry and double click on "Transaction type for follow on document". Create a new entry there with the following

Trans Cat. / Trans Type / Subsequent Obj / Follow-Up Trans. Type

BUS2000113 / PCTR / BUS2200 /

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

The system for default create the bid invitation with the first class of document that is defined where tell Jay....i´m sure, test in my system...

if we can not resolve it via customizing,Will there be any badi that allows us to choose the transaction type? or direct with FM BBP_PD_BID_CREATE for example?....

Example:

i had define BID,BIDX and ZBID for example how RFX,s

Contract 1: Renegotiate with BID

Contract 2: Renegotiate with BIDX

Contract 3: Renegotiate with ZBID

the question is that i want renegotiate contract with several transaction type and choose it depending of contract type.

Thanks for yours help.

Regards

Edited by: Alfie_Spain on Mar 16, 2010 1:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system for default create the bid invitation with the first class of document that is defined where tell Jay....i´m sure, test in my system...

You meant to say that you have tested in the system with my suggestion, but the system always picks up one of the standard RFx transaction types, such as BIDX? If so, create an OSS message to SAP as the customizing I mentioned is for that purpose specfiically. BTW, there is a transaction type RFCR, which is delivered by SAP, and has th description "Contract Negotiation". Did system pick that one up during your contract negotiation? If so, modify that transaction type is also an option for you.

if we can not resolve it via customizing,Will there be any badi that allows us to choose the transaction type? or direct with FM BBP_PD_BID_CREATE for example?....

Try to hard code it in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay

the system pick up the first (RFX transaction Type) standard or not standar; I like can choose the transaction type when pulse the buttom, or via ABAP modify, but i don´t know where make it.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a quick note: double check to make sure the BUS2200 transaction type that you want contract negotiation to go to is UNMARKED in the "Inactive" column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the "Inactive" column is UNMARKED....

Former Member
0 Kudos

an alternative solution, I will create a class of document type "contract modification " + a field to specify the type of contract modification.

as you see it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you must do it in ABAP coding instead of customizing, you can implement the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for object type BUS2200 (bid invitation) in which you check the sourcing object type. If it is contract, or BUS2000113, you set the header transaction type ("PROCESS_TYPE" field) to <your RFx type>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok; thanks.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I double checked the BADI interface for BUS2200. It unfortunately doesn't include the field PROCESS_TYPE in header structure. I think the best way for you is to create an OSS message to SAP while you are investigating by yourself at the same time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfine

in your bid invitation , you can create custom transaction type for CONTRACT NEGOTIATION and follow on docuement as contract right

so that when you click renegotiate button by default you have this

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu

First at all,Thanks for your response.

I just need to choose the type of RFx when I use the button renegotiate the contract. standard only offers the possibility of using a single type of rfx...

exists any posibility?

thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay can you help alfae

i am not sure

when you renotiate contract that BI (renogatite BI transaction type) will come as default so that all contract will be copied the same in the BI other than vendor right?

I think one negotiated transaction type is correct only.

br

muthu