cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM P&F PDF Attachement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using HCM P&F. I have two specific question related to generated and upload adobe interactive form.

1.I need to send email along with Adobe interactive form from the latest step or the completed one. Any idea for what function module or class/method that I can use to put generated Adobe interactive form to attach with email.

2.In case, I send adobe interactive form with editable form. When I got email back with attached adobe interactive form. I have one button in adobe interactive form and when click that button. The data will send back to back-end service. Any solution for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Visut.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) this is easy and has been solved both here and under ABaP Printing many times. You need to get the PDFSOURCE data (type FP CONTENT, XSTRING or anything like that) and send it using BCS for example. I am sure there is no interference between HCM PF framework and this fuctionality.

2) you have options: (a) upload the form into the ERP program which will do most for you (b) use webservices to upload the data, both can be found around

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your info.

1. I am not quite sure PDFSOURCE can get data from process object? I would expect standard function that can get data from process object and transform into adobe interactive form.

2.(a) any standard program to do so? (b) I can add the button in the adobe interactive form and call webservice that what u mean?

Regards,

Visut.