cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-workflow related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Extended classic scenario and SRM 5.0.

In this process user create a shopping card and order it. Then it has triggered the work-flow and goes to the approver for approval. Approver approved it through SRM portal and PO number is generated. But this PO is not replicated in back end and showing the shopping cart status as "approved". But this PO is not available when user wants to do the GR through search criteria. And also through the transaction "process purchase order" the PO status is showing as "awaiting for approval". Also in the approval tab in the PO it is showing "no approval required". And there was no changes happened in the PO.

Could you suggest what can be the wrong in this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suppose this is related to PO workflow.

Was the workflow completed without errors? You can check it in SWI6, informing the PO GUID.

Also, perform a consistency check using SWUD transaction.

If no workflow was found for this PO, check start conditions at SWB_COND.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravindra_mantri2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhi,

This kind of problem comes in the SRM system because of either long queues in the system for transfer to backend or approval workflow getting stuck.

You can try below option to resolve the issue.

1) If transfer is failed of PO from SRM to backend, then use Function module BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 to transfer the PO to backend.

2) If approval workflow is stuck, then go to t-code SWIA, locate approval work item for PO and complete it. Once completed, now use FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 to transfer the PO to backend.

Hope this resolves the problem.

-rgds,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your suggestion for this.

As I can not use FM as per your suggestion at this stage could you just tell me what is the root-cause for this.

Awaiting for your response.