cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The display problem in LAC head data

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, my experts :

The purchaser create one auction ,and input the Automatic Extensions(Remaining Time Trigger\Extension Period\Number of Extensions),and then publish it .In my opinion ,the bidder can not see these fields.But in my system ,the bidder can see them .IF so ,I think these fields are useless,because ,the bidder will know the end time and the Number of Extensions,then he can submit the bid in the right time that he want .

Is it the standard function of the system ?Or some configures can control these fields to dispaly or not .

Thanks ! BR!

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the testing like Jay said .But failed.I sent this problem to SAP supportor.

Any suggestions ,welcome!

Alex!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or some configures can control these fields to dispaly or not .

You can define an Auction transaction type that hides "Extension Info".

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Jay :

The purchaser and the bidder user the same transaction type .If I hide the "Extension Info". The purchaser will not see them .Right ?

Alex!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe these settings are for bidder views. Purchaser sees everything still.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Jay :

I am sorry .I do the testing . The setting about the "Extension Info"is useful for Applet. But the "Automatic Extensions" information is in the "Auction parameters". Do you have any other suggestions?

BR!

Alex!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log in as purchaser. During auction creation, there is a tab "Bidder View" under "header data". You could check "Do not display extension details". That should hide extension information from the bidder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,All :

I got the reply from SAP supporter .It is a grogram error .You can solved it through the NOTE:1459090.

Thanks ,all !

BR!

Alex!