Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is determining object link for Contracts in SRM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

SAP Says

The determination of object relations takes a long time. This is indicated by the long runtime of the report "BBP_GET_STATUS_2", for example. If you use transaction SE30, for example, to view an ABAP trace, it displays a long runtime for "Perform BBP_PDH_OR_READ".

get status or clean rereq up?

who creates a object lingk for GOA contract? get status or clean reqreq up ?

muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

who creates a object lingk for GOA contract? get status or clean reqreq up ?

Object links are created when a document is saved.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the bbp_pd

who is connecting goa and purchasing contract. who establish the goa and purchasing contract?

are you sure when ever u create a SRM object object key created ?..

obj linkage will not created till clean reqreq up runs.

save sc and see link . you can not see the link.

clean or status?

object link really comes to the picture related docuemnts connected to the source. till that not.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if CLEAN_REQREQ_UP actually connects the GOA with backend contract. When GOA is saved/released in SRM, the object links are established for relationships between this GOA and its preceeding documents, such as SC.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

stop both jobs for a while.you will come to know the facts.

create a GOA and released.

still i want some clarification who establish object link for only CONTRACT .

can you confirm this.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

save sc and see link . you can not see the link.

clean or status?

object link really comes to the picture related docuemnts connected to the source.

Object links are created when a business document is saved, provided there IS something it has to link to. What linkage would you like to see if an SC is saved by itself? Usually when a document is saved, an object link is created for this object and its predecessor object(s). Drill down BBP_PROCDOC_SAVE and you will see the object linkage creation.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

really . interesting . i will get back to you.-i am looking for contract eclusively.

sc object link will created with PO .

by get statyus job/ clean req . but what about contract

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to make sure that we are talking about the same thing - the object linkage I am talking about is the "header links" or "item links" sections that we see in transaction BBP_PD, not the object references that could be recorded on header / item structures with SRC_* fields, or CTR* fields (on item).

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes jay. Are those links or reference ?

i think both are same.

object link means it connects both objects srm GOA and Purchasing Contract BO. it is reference too..

i think it is duty of clean req job .

for eg.

i have only GOA in SRM not other SRM business objects sc etc.

should i require get status jobs to be run ?

i use srm only for creating GOA.

i dont see any thing on my spool get status job for contract.

let me stop status job and see..i dont have access to cancel . but update u shortly.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have only GOA in SRM not other SRM business objects sc etc.

Both BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN REQREQUP are reports related to SC. If SC is not in your business process, I don't think either of these jobs is going to help you.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

clean req is a lifeline of SRM. this is like heart.. it stops every thing stops.

i will do some experiments and i keep update you.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

from my observation, the distribution defines the backend contract/scheduling agreement type. It is the drop down at the end. When the Clean Req job runs, it makes call to backend system to get the contract status and depending on what was returned from backend, it either puts an entry in SRM table for Contract or Scheduling agreement.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SG

can you double confirm get status not required?

who changed my goa status, indistribution, distributed. -technical status

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

I beleive the Get Status job updates the status in BBP_PD. I am not 100% sure on that.

The Clean Req job checks the status of GOA distribution in backend. If it is successful, it adds entries to a SRM table later used by release idocs. If the contract replication fails, this job updates the contract monitor.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SG

idoc reach fast and pur contract created in flash second.

clean run slowly after 5 mins

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

You are right on IDOCS reaching faster.

You get into IDOC failures on BLAREL only if you have a release created on the contract in R/3 with in five minutes after creating the contract. I think the possibility of this is less.

SG

Answers (0)