cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DateFormat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

My date format is MM/dd/yyyy and output I require is yyyyMMdd I am doing in PI7.1 in this there is DateTrans in Date function when Iam using it date format is not convrerting when Iam testing in Mapping Without Values in date its showing Follwing Error

Runtime exception when processing target-field mapping

/ns0:MT_SAPPOS/DT_SAP/POSsellingdate; root message

: Unparseable date: ""

But when I give date values its converting from MM/dd/yyyy to yyyyMMdd in Mapping test but in MONI payload its not converting coming same which I gave in inputformat.

Any solution.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

> Unparseable date: ""

Probably your input might not having a value. So if you dont have a value and if it is using date function then it is giving this error.

So use an exists function before this so that if exists only then it will use this function else it will not use at all. Here you need to check with business folks that if there is no date whats need to be done?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting a file in that according to the confirmation number I have to add the amount

eg: Confirmation Number 123 in that 123 there are 100/-,200/- in the output I have to get total 300/-

Any solution

Regards,

Prasad.

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u done any mapping changes recently.. Check if your mapping is activated. Go to Cache notifications and check if everything is in green there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes first I made 1to1 mapping Now I want do change the date format and also tell me that u want me to fresh cache plz explain me briefly

Regards,

Prasad

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Perform Cache refresh using below URL:

http://serverhost:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

For more details check:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SI/ProblemWithcache

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya I refrehed cache but still the same problem

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

take the payload from SXMB_MONI

as shown in my blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

and put in the test tab in the mapping ok ?

but do exactly as shown in my blog

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Here iam not using any BPM I tested the payload in the same way buit My question is Date format is not changing

Regards,

prasad