cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 and FTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured a scenario to get Credit Card files from American Express using the File adapter with FTPS. We have added the CA-certificate to the keystore and all seems to be allright (green traffic light on the communication channel monitor, no errors in the logs in NWA), except.... no file gets picked.

When we try the same with a FTP client on the server where PI has been installed we can pick up the files without any problem.

Does anyone have a clue?

Kind regards,

Frank.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

Correct me if I am wrong - you are able to do FTP from PI server, but when it comes to FTPS from the File server (which, I assume, is out of firewall and at client's site), then you are unable to pick the files. Right?

There is a possibility that there can be issues with the permissions to the user being used or the directory is restricted.

Do check the adapter monitoring in RWB and the detailed log in NWA ... share the details so that some one can help you out.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neetesh,

See my original question: Green traffic light in RWB, no errors in NWA-log.

We installed a simple FTP-client on the PI-server (windows server) and tried to pick up the files using FTPS with this client. There was no problem at all, which rules out any problems with firewalls.

Regards,

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

opps ... my mistake

Well, in that case I would suggest to use a TCP Gateway or put in a network sniffer to analyze more on this issue. This would definitely give you an idea what is causing the problem.

regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the problem: the file mask xxx. didn't work, instead we have used "?" as mask.

Regards,

John.