cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd. Configuring services registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to use the services registry, i am able to publish a wsdl url in service registry.I could see this when i browse.I tried testing the service ..but i am getting an error as "503 server unavaibale".

I know that i may not have done the required configuraton .then i tried configuring through net weaver administrator with the sap help link.

i donot know what value should in enter for Disovery URL Host Name:

Please let me know the process for settting up the services registry and using it .

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the endpoint URL you have for this web service?

is it correct ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I have generated the WDSL from the sender agreement in ID and i have published it in SR.I did this much only and tried to test and got 503 service unavalable error.

I havent done any configuration for UDDI registry or sevice registry,I am trying to know how to configure the registry so that i can publish/discover services.Is there any thing to be done centrally which will enalbe third party to discover the services and publish thier services.

i tried the note 1267817 and couple of help.sap link but i am stuck at the above mentioned URL format , what to enter for Disovery URL Host Name(format expected).

endpoint URL where to give /check this , is it same as the WSDL URL which i got from ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion on configuring the services registry.!

How a third party will search the services registry? Are there any setting to be done for that.

Like adding or providing the third party system some access or role , how to define this in SR.

Please let me know if there are any end to end scenarios involving SR ..

PI to SR -> publish and then some external system accessing the wsdl and sending back respose to SR and then back to PI.

give me some pointers to explore more on this if anyone of you have already worked on such scenarios..

Thanks

Srini

Edited by: Srinivas on Mar 22, 2010 1:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts!!

Disovery URL Host Name:

any idea about the syntax for this

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

our basis team resolve this ..i think they gave the URL containg the java server and port.