cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete or cancel a transport order already released to PRD?

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I am not a System Administrator / Basis Consultant, but I comitted a serious mistake and I want to get repair ideas. I am an ABAP consultant. A FI Consultant was creating a query, but she left the project. My customer told me they needed more changes in the query. But I noticed a transport request was left by the FI consultant at QAS, not moved to PRD yet. I proved it, and I thought it could be nice to be transported to PRD since it solved an aspect of the customer's complaints. But my customer got angry and told me the change caused by the transport order delivered at PRD had ruined some fields and it set them like blanks. So, I am in truble. Since I was not the original developer of the query, I have to analyze the query's infoset, but it contains 9 tables, and someone set ABAP code. It is going to take time to get fixed, and my customer needs it as soon as possible. Is there a fast way to delete the changes generated by a transport order moved to PRD? The old version (moved with the subsequent older transport) had an acceptable performance, but the ultimate version that I asked to be moved was an error. Can be transported the contents of the penultimate transport order again at PRD to neutralize the wrong transport? Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't reverse a transport... but you could use version management to undo changes in DEV and transport accross. Also If there was a previous version that worked ok then you could reimport that transport accross. Always test an make sure everything is Ok in QA before going to PRD

Regards

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. What I did was to re-transport an order with a desirable version of the components.