cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation button is de-activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

User tryinig to create a central confirmation but confirmation with reference buttin is deactivated only in cse of one Purchase order but if i chek other purchase order the same user is able to do a central confirmation . i have checked Purchse order but that seems to be fine to me.

Please sugest the possible things to check out to correct this error.

Thanks

Sunny Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a purchase order 'changed version'? The one you can not make a confirmation for? Is 'GR' indicator set for this vendor?

SRM system version?

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a Purchase order Activated version but yes we do change something in purchase order and then click on order.If i gotto the Tracking tab then i can see the history and Activated version of SRM and SRM 7.0 we are using it and in Vendor Gr/IR indicator is checked.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would have to find, be able to specify what is the exact cause of it 'sometimes' not being open for confirmation. Is it because of the PO being a changed version:

Note 1423139 - Bid Inv. / PO change version updates source_rel_ind wrongly

Note 1435570 - Cannot confirm SC having PO with a change version

Ps. There is no such thing as a 'central confirmation', there is only a 'goods confirmation / goods reciept' professional users can post for any SC and employees can only post for there own/team carts.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

But i am having both the Notes Implemented in the system.

Please see the exact problem am facing.

Only for One PO user () is not able to do a Confirmation. User is trying to capture confirmations using the Central Confirmation functionality but the u2018Create Confirmation with Referenceu2019 button is grayed out/deactivated and so we cannot use it. Purchase order has shown on the list of Purchase Orders with confirmations pending. The PO lines have the tick Goods Receipt/Confirmation expected ticked.

i am not getting what can be the exact problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Couple of questions:

- Is the user you're trying to post a confirmation with configured as 'Receipient' on that particular PO?

- What kind of user are we talking about, a proffesional user? What roles are assigned to this user?

- Is your issue only occuring for one specific Purchase Order, or can't this user post any confirmation via the 'create with reference' functionality?

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Que Is the user you're trying to post a confirmation with configured as 'Receipient' on that particular PO?

Ans User am trying is having a roles of the Purchaser,/SAPSRM/Recipient,Manager,When a sub - user creates a shopping cart and after all the approvals PO gets created,Now Confirmation will be done by the Purchasing Grp owner under which all the PO get displayed under Central Confirmation Tab . I can see all the PO listed then and when i select anyonePO then Conformation with refernc button gets activated except One purchase ordr.

Que - What kind of user are we talking about, a proffesional user? What roles are assigned to this user?

Ans - Not a professional user and employee , Roles are Purchaser,Manager,Reeipent

Que Is your issue only occuring for one specific Purchase Order, or can't this user post any confirmation via the 'create with reference' functionality?

Ans - Yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Check the following:

- What is the Purchase Order status, is it status: ordered?

- In the header tab of the Purchase Order check the 'follow-on' tab whether GR indicator is set

- Check whether any workflow on the PO is succesfully completed: Approved

- In Purchasing -> Purchasing -> Powl: Purchase Order -> Select the purchase order -> The 'create confirmation with reference' is also gray/disabled here?

- Check in GUI: BBP_PD -> find Purchase Order -> check in (i think header) whether the GR indicator is set.

Question:

- What is your systems SP level?

I could check your scenario in my system tomorrow. My basis told me that they couldn't apply the note: '1435570 - Cannot confirm SC having PO with a change version' though on our system, since it needs to be completely manually implemented we will go for the new SP when it's there.

Kind regards

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per the observation,In case Package number is not updated from ECC system back to SRM. i have checked in BBP_PD the Package number for PO is blank.

System Release 701 and SP level is 0005.

Thanks for suggesting a note i checked tht note is already implemented on my system.

I rasied OSS also for this.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunnysharma,

Did you get a fix for your problem? I am running into the same issue and I am on SRM 7.0 support package 7.

Regards,

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

did you manage to solve your issue?