SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funtion Modules to read All ISU Technical & Business Master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I require to read all the Technical M<aster data i.e. Connection Object, Premise, POD, Meter Number, NMI/MIRN, Contract Dates, Contract Account Details etc using Business Partner as Input. Please help me with BAPI function modules for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1033672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i don't think there is some bapi function for that. But mayby this module could help you ISU_STRUCTURE_READ.

It reads many of ISU objects, but it's necesary to fill the path of connections between objects you want to read (parameter XT_PATH).Try it

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

former_member1033672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i don't think there is some bapi function for that. But mayby this module could help you ISU_STRUCTURE_READ.

It reads many of ISU objects, but it's necesary to fill the path of connections between objects you want to read (parameter XT_PATH).Try it

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

You can even read all ISU technical and Business master data thru FM ISU_changedocument_read.But in this you can very well read TMD.

If any confusion pls revert me.

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar

0 Kudos

2RADHARAMAN HALDAR: no, this FM is just for reading of change documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no single function module in SAP ISU to read all BMD and TMD.

You can use transactions ECENV_BP, ECENV_CO and ECENV_DV for displaying it on screen.

Regards,

Pranaya

0 Kudos

sure, there is. ISU_STRUCTURE_READ provides everything he wants.

0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I did analysis on this FM and it is helping me a lot. Can you also suggest me some FM

using which I can read some Finance Related i.e. Account Balance, Last Bill amount etc data.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Not at all... If it was useful, please, give some points ) For this new question, please, create new thread. If a question is marked as answered, no one will care about your new question.