SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List article in only one site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can somone advise or suggest us in defining a new one or a standard sap listing procedure where it should be listed to only one specific site.

example article X in article master should be listed only in one site b001 upon executing listing procedure in MM42.

Any ideas or suggestions gurus,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Gopio.

Edited by: Naga Gopathi on Mar 17, 2010 9:04 PM

4 REPLIES 4

kumarg5
Participant
0 Kudos

please use Tx: WSP4 and put the site code in the assortment field (site is called local assortment).

You can continue using your existing listing procedure.

regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the reply, Actually our requirement is when we are in MM41 creation of article and user clicks the button EXECUTE LISTING, system should list the given article in only one site.

I have created a local assortment and maintained the site in assortment user, now when i execute listing in mm41, system is listing article in each site we have.

If this information is enough or please advise me if you need more information.

The listing procedures i have tried was B1 and maintained same in site master data and assortment.

We want to achieve this in single t-code while creating the article?

Hope this helps and any suggestions or ideas,

Thank you,

REgards,

Gopio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You coud use an assortment grade (on the listing view) and set it to the plant where you need the listing (tr. wb02: material groups).

Hope this works!

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, achieved by activating manual assortments button in listing tab.